Monday, June 17, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases are HERE!!

 photo Main_zpseae000db.jpg
For those who have upgraded from the S3 to the S4 or just wanted to get in on all the action, the Samsung Galaxy S4 cases are HERE and AVAILABLE for purchase!!

There a total of 14 beautiful designs to choose from so grab 1, 2 or even all 14 today!!
 photo 8-1_zpsfc4a7bc2.jpg
Only $5.95 each with FREE SHIPPING within the US!

Each case is made of soft silicon rubber, which is great for protection as they're shock absorbent!  So if you're like me and tend to drop your phone a lot, these cases are the best you could ask for!

Thin enough that you can still do all the tricks the Samsung Galaxy S4 was made to do, like sharing contacts or pictures with your fellow S4 friends or placing it in a compatible S4 port to play your latest hits off Pandora!

So grab one today!  If you have any other questions about them, feel free to ask! I am always available on eBay if you're looking for an answer right away! Or comment here with your question and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

 photo 10-1_zps0d572b7a.jpg
100% Customer satisfaction is my main goal so don't be afraid to chat me up!

To get to the cases, click this link here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140999468939

Or simply click the picture above or the new Samsung Galaxy S4 tab I've added at the top!  Each will bring you straight to the cases for your purchase!!

And remember, I do ship Worldwide, so you're never too far away from my cases!
Everyone has the chance to own one of these artsy Cases today!

No comments:

Post a Comment