Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Our Store 'Artsy Cell Cases' Is Now OPEN!

 photo BusinessCard_zps841b1e9a.jpg
That's right!  I've taken the big step and turned our individual listings into a full blown operating eBay Store!

I've gone ahead and named the store after our case as well!  I am a very picky person, and I will only get the best looking cases available, so I've named the store 'Artsy Cell Cases'!

All the listings are on the store and available for purchase, I even plan on doing a few sales in the near future, but not sure which cases to do them on just yet... so we will see!

In the meantime you can easily access all the store listings right here:

From iPhone 4/4S cases to Samsung Galaxy S4 cases, all are available right here and for very low prices with FREE SHIPPING within the US!  I do ship Worldwide too with the cheapest international rates so you're not paying the same amount you would at your local kiosk, not even close!

All Cell Phones need a cell case, and you shouldn't have to pay the same amount for the case that you did for the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment