Friday, June 21, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S3 Cases are ALL in stock!!

 photo MainPic5_zps24409891.jpg
Finally!!  These were the first cases I ordered out of all the ones that came in and they took almost 2 weeks to get here!  But I'd rather them be here today then wait until Monday!

ALL the cases are back in stock and I went ahead and also ordered a large batch of each of the highest sellers, namely the #11, #12 and #13 cases!  There's around 20 of each so no one will be left out and I should have plenty left when I place my next restock order so it'll less likely be out of stock!

You can grab your case right here!! Or by simply clicking on the picture above!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140895426704
Remember they're only $5.95 each with FREE SHIPPING within the US and I do ship worldwide so there's no where you are that I can't send it!

With the price of the Galaxy S3 decreasing it's easy to get caught up in the hype and purchase one of these wonderful phones!  As I've said numerous times in the past, the Galaxy S3 is the phone that I currently have myself and I couldn't be happier with it!

I'd highly recommend going with a Galaxy S3 or S4 above any other phone, but the choice, of course, is yours alone.

Also keep an eye out of the new iPhone to be released soon!  Apple has gone ahead and shown off the new design and has announced that they will be available very soon so it's another great phone to look forward to this year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment