Friday, June 21, 2013

iPhone 4/4S are back in stock!

 photo 18_zpsa748063e.jpg photo 19_zps3e08bc00.jpg 
Sorry on the delay, but ALL the iPhone 4/4S cases are all back in stock and then some!!

There are even 2 new additions to the iPhone 4/4S cases!  One of which might go on to replace the #13 case even!  According to the manufacture, they've stopped making the #13 case... though I am disappointed by this news, I'm sure they'll eventually go back to making it because of how popular it is.  They've now started production on the #19 case, one of the newest additions to this group of 4/4S cases.

I still have plenty of #13 cases still available and I'll be working hard on gathering as many of the extra ones out in the world to keep it in stock as long as I can but I can't make any promises at this time... so if you're looking into getting #13, I'd suggest getting one as quickly as possible because we just don't know how much longer these cases will be around!

Remember, they're only $5.95 each with FREE SHIPPING within the US! and I do ship WORLDWIDE!!!
You can grab one today right here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/140904602841


No comments:

Post a Comment