Sunday, June 16, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S3 will be restocked within the next week!

 photo MainPic5_zps24409891.jpg
I've gone ahead and placed an order with the manufacture for more of the Samsung Galaxy S3 cases!!

I know there are a few out of the batch that seem to sell out much faster then the rest so I've made sure to grab a large grouping of them to even out the demand.

So what does that mean for all of you?

It means that you'll have more of a chance of grabbing up one of these cases before they sell out!

Style #11 is one of the most popular out of all of them and tends to sell out within the same week I get them, so this will be one of those cases that I'll have a large sum of so that doesn't happen and everyone has a chance to grab it!

So keep an eye out for the 'Restock Blog Post' because, as always, I'll be making that post the moment that the cases are re-stocked!!!

While you're waiting for that though, make sure you check out the other cases available!  Aside from the #11 style, almost all of the others are still in stock and available for purchase RIGHT NOW!

Only $5.95 per case + FREE SHIPPING within the US!

And I ship Worldwide!!  So no matter where you are, I can send you a case!! Grab one today!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140895426704

No comments:

Post a Comment