Wednesday, June 12, 2013

More Samsung Galaxy S3 Wallet Cases on the Way!!

 photo maincases_zps0fabe55e.jpg
As stated in the previous post, I've gone ahead and not only dropped the initial price of the Galaxy S3 cases, but I've also placed an order for many many more of them!

There are 6 different styles to choose from, as shown in the picture above, and originally, I only had a total of 10 of these cases, but I soon found that 10, was far too little, so I've gone ahead and ordered a total of 30 more of these cases (5 of each style) and they should be arriving sometime the end of this week or early next week!

These are very sturdy cases and have two slots on the inside for credit/debit cards or whatever card you'd like to put in it, even your license!  I personally use this type of case for myself and find it to be extremely handy!  I don't even need a purse, all I need is this wallet case and I'm good to go!  It's not bulky and the feel of it is exactly as you would think.

There are a lot of cases out there that look like they're smooth, or soft, or bumpy, but then as soon as you get it, you find out that it was all an illusion of a single photo, what you were really looking at, was a fancy sticker...  that's not how these cases are at all!  They have the texture of a snake skin style purse on the outside and the leather is soft to the touch on the inside!

A small magnet holds the case together and you will be surprised how well it does hold despite what you put in it!

I can't wait to have more of these cases available to you all and at the reduced price for $8.95 + FREE SHIPPING to everyone in the USA!

I do ship WORLDWIDE also!  It doesn't matter where you live, I will get it to you!!

Check them out right here!!  Or by simply clicking the picture above!!  Keep an eye out for the Re-Stock post as I will be posting the moment I get them and get them in stock for all of you!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140980576990

No comments:

Post a Comment